Ulag Zone

Ulag Zone

domenica 22 novembre 2020

ULAG ZONE ASSAULT: Hesperus guitar EXTREME compression!

 


Hi, Beasts!!!
Another week, another work on Ulag Zone Assault!!!
This time, I work on the rtms guitars for the Hesperus track!
After doing the reamp, it's time to compression!
For this time, I use my "little red moster" Golden Age Project" 54 MKII.
Very cheap compressor, but a real big surprise!
For this particular sound, I put it ON THE LIMIT (you can see the photo?...) to a great aggression  and character!
Warm ripping sound.
I don't know if is the right technical description, but is my final target! ahahahahaha
It's NOT an usual signal chain (next step, EQ...), but this is NOT a usual song!
You want more?
STAY CONNECT!!!

#GoldenAgeProject 

#Compression

#Hesperus

#BlackMetal

#AggressiveSound

#Processing

#Overdrive

#TheExtremeWay

#NoGainNoPain

#FullSpeedAhead

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento