Ulag Zone

Ulag Zone

domenica 19 aprile 2020

TETANUS: EP pre-production now started!


Hi, Beasts!!!
A little surprise, in these bad times...Tetanus will do an EP!!!
This insane guys, a mix of Crust, Grindcore, Noise, Death Metal and already in my mind for a ( nightmare ) split with my SorGHuM and Kthâvâ (when??? right question...I must work for it more fastly!!!) contact me for mixtering they new monster called VIRUS WARS, 4 tracks...but I don't know titles, running time...anythings! ahahahah
Unfortunately, it will take a little time to do everything, given the current times, but here we are not downcast.
For that, the "Wars virus" will take care of it...

Tetanus FB page

#Tetanus
#Mixtering
#Crust
#Grindcore
#DeathMetal
#Noise
#TheExtremeWay
#NoGainNoPain
#FullSpeedAhead

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento