Ulag Zone

Ulag Zone

domenica 24 giugno 2018

MICRO MOVIE...and some problems!!!

Hi Beasts!!!
Meanwhile, still continues the production, with the mighty Andrea Mandozzi director, of the micro movie/series...again some more time and we can give more info, wait confident!
But, ATTENTION, we have a new caracter this time to show for all of you!
Who will rappresent in the tale?
YOU WILL KNOW...ehehehehe
The name of this guy is Andrea Dezi, great visionary artist!
STAY CONNECT!!!

So, after the good news...the BAD news...I have SERIOUS problems with my social, 'cause all my browser are too old...and I can't update, because all my software (ProTools in primis) not can be support the new OS...I should buy back the whole system...and I do not think about it  ahahahaha
Give me some time and I find a way to fix everything!!!

#Survival

#Horror
#NewCaracter
#MicroMovie
#AndreaMandozzi
#TheExtremeWay
#FullSpeedAhead
#FuckTheProblems




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento