Ulag Zone

Ulag Zone

giovedì 19 ottobre 2017

A good surprise and a reflection.

Yesterday, I received the latest Forgotten Forest "product", by my friend Georgi (Moon Ring Design).
Free.
No request from me.
Every single album he does, he send to me right away.
And, I need to specify, I NEVER see him face to face, only by web.

You remember Georgi? MYSPACE!!! (Oh my Gooooooooooooooood...how much time has passed...).
So, I think this is, by now, a friendship VERY rare, without any convenient business for us.
ONLY passion, respect, sweat and "spit blood".
I am a LUCKY guy to have people so "pure".
THANKS A LOT MY FRIEND!!!
And stay await for several my new material coming soon ehehehe

RESPECT!!!

Hey folks, follow his awesome works on this pages:
-www.moonringdesign.com
-www.facebook.com/moonringdesign

#TheExtremeWay
#NoGainNoPain

#FullSpeedAhead

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento